Choose Johnsburg Dental Center as your Family Dental Practice
Choosing a dental practice you can trust with your family is an important decision. At the Johnsburg Dental Center, our friendly doctors and staff offer the best treatment available and still have fun!
All of our patients are special and we love getting to know all of them. We take the time to be informative and make sure they are comfortable and relaxed.
What We Offer
- We offer general dental care such as cleanings, whitening, gingevectomies, extractions, implants, crowns, bridges, and root canals.
- We also offer orthodontics, so you can have all your dental needs taken care of under one roof.
- We take insurance and offer financing plans to assist our patients in making sure they receive the treatment they need.
Your First Visit is All About You
Your Comfort, Your Happiness, and Your Dental Health
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist; you are not alone, and our practice puts forth an extra effort to make sure that you are comfortable and happy every time you visit our practice. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient; you can always count on receiving individual attention from our doctor and staff.
Your first visit with Drs. Mazeski and Yancey includes:
- A review of your complete dental and medical history forms.
- Complete X-rays of your teeth and mouth.
- An oral exam – Drs. Mazeski and Yancey will clean and polish your teeth, make sure your teeth and gums are healthy, and check for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay.
Get Your Dental Questions Answered
Once Dr. Mazeski or Dr. Yancey has reviewed your dental and medical health history forms, and completed your dental exam, he will provide you with a dental consultation and information about any additional dental treatments you, or your child, may need. During this time, Dr. Mazeski or Dr. Yancey will also answer any questions you may have. Drs. Mazeski and Yancey and his staff welcome any questions you may have, and are always available to listen to your concerns.
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining your healthy smile!
Keep Your Smile Healthy With Johnsburg Dental
No matter what your age, visiting the dentist on a regular basis will help keep your teeth and gums healthy, and your smile bright!
The American Dental Association recommends that you, and your child, visit the dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings; and, we would love to see you here every six months to make sure that your smile is staying healthy!
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so while we like to make sure your appointments are informative, we also like to make sure they don’t stop you from doing the things you love! When preparing to visit the dentist, please know that your appointment can last from 20 to 40 minutes.
When it’s time for your next dental appointment, please call 815-344-0028, and our friendly office staff will be ready to help you schedule an appointment.